Monday, November 22, 2010

Vibrating Bed Syndrome.

BOOM

CRACK

SMASH

"... eh, what? Honey, why is the bed shaking? Honey?"

I sleepily look around the bedroom. He's already left for the day. Humpf.

Time, according to the traitorous alarm clock? 12:00pm, Dammit why am I still sleeping?

(Could it be because I was up until 4:30am reading... again?)

(No, I think not)

(Denial).

This much I know based on sensory input:  I'm lying in bed... at noon...it's thundering outside (WTF it's November, come on!?)... and someone has mysteriously switched out our bed with one of those coin-operated vibrating beds during the course of the night.

Wait... what?

Yeah, that's right my entire bed is vibrating.

I'm confused.

Me too.

Hold on, what's that warm lump against my right leg?

I throw back the bed covers to find out.

A-HA!

I have discovered the source of the shaking. My basset hound Harvey has managed to weasel his way under the covers and is violently trembling next to me on the bed.

KABOOM!

Nope, now he's laying on me.45lbs of shaking, whining, terrified dog breath has shivered it's way on to my chest.

Okay, okay I'm awake, and ornery, and covered in puppy because OMFG IT'S MAKING LOUD NOISES OUTSIDE AND WE CAN'T HANDLE IT!@#(%^$&

Happy Monday    <- sarcasm

No comments:

Post a Comment