Friday, June 10, 2011

Deep Breath In

So, I've been all over the place lately and I totally need some sort of outlet for life!

Hey look!

A blog....

I managed to score a job in my father's paper mill for the summer. It's full time kick ass work that will *hopefully* get me in tip-top shape for the wedding.

Oh yeah... the wedding. Crap. Now how am I going to plan?

I'm probably not going to be posting much very often because I'll be working a lot.

And when I'm not working I'll be wedding planning!

Maybe all this will help get our dreams back on track.

:)

Odds & Ends


  • I think we finally settled out some details for the wedding venue. It's this beautiful little chapel with an out door court yard that is completely picturesque. When James and I toured it I even teared up!
  • The baby is SOOOOOO cute. For those of you keeping score at home he's got our side's ugly feet!

No comments:

Post a Comment