Friday, December 24, 2010

Dear Friends, ...Merry Christmas.

Okay, I'm writing this post because I love you all, you are all important to me and I care about you enough to be your friend in real life and not just on Facebook. I'm always here if you need me, no matter what you are going though, no matter what time of day it is, no matter how long it has been since I have actually seen your face.

I know you all care about me just as much, which is how I already know that you wish me a Merry Christmas. 

Please, please, please, please, please. PLEASE. Plz? DO NOT mass text me tomorrow to wish me a merry Christmas. Unlike most people I still pay for my texts and there are very few things that ruin my holidays more than knowing that at least 15 of my friends are going to text me and run up my cell phone bill. So, if you really do care about me please, please, please, take that extra 10 seconds to uncheck my name from you mass text list tomorrow. I would really appreciate it and I would have a 'Merry-er' Christmas because of it. 

If you would like to wish me a Merry Christmas, you are more than welcome to post on my wall or comment on this post I will see it. Promise. :)

Thank you all so much and Merry Christmas.

Fa-la-la-la-la la la la la

No comments:

Post a Comment