Tuesday, July 12, 2011

It's been a hard day's night -take 2

So, I've been working at my father's mill for 16 days straight and they are saying it's going to be another 45 before we have a day off. fml.

I've been neglecting this blog horribly, and right after I promised not to leave!

I hate this job. Don't get me wrong it's great money and it'll really help pay for the wedding, however I feel that it simply isn't worth the sacrifice. I never see my fiance, I'm completely burned out, I'm angry and snappy because of it... I would give anything to be monetarily motivated, but I'm just plain not. I don't know how much longer this can last.

Odds & Ends

  • My bridal shower is in a month and I'm not ready... I don't even know if I'll be able to get off work. :(
  • I finally finished my application for the new college I want to transfer too.
  • Monster is doing great! He has sooooo much hair! It makes him look older than he is already. 

No comments:

Post a Comment